Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Love Holidays


It will be a long weekend to all the people in the Philippines after the MalacaƱang declared August 29 and 30 a non-working holidays.
August 29 is declared a holiday in commemoration of the National Heroes Day and August 30 is a holiday also in observance of the end of Ramadan of our Muslim brothers and sisters which is known as Eid’l Fitr. Eid’l Fitr is an Islamic festival of renewal, reconciliation and peace that marks the end of the holy month of fasting.

Therefore it is a good time for family bonding and doing some worthwhile things at home. For me, I will be doing my gardening, cleaning up some clutters and after that maybe I would treat myself to a salon makeover. Happy Holidays!

No comments: