Friday, June 19, 2009

Becareful with Canned Drinks


We all love colas in can isn't it? As far as convenience is concern. You can bring it anywhere - for a picnic, baon in the office, outside gatherings and etc. because it can just be put inside your bag without any mess. But a BIG BEAWARE before drinking it. The article below will let you know how it happened to be one of the uncleaned container. This is a forwarded email to me and I just like it to share to you my fellow bloggers to become aware and not just drink and drink without properly inspecting it if it clean or not.

This is Serious!

This incident happened recently in North Texas .
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat.
On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit.
She died on Wednesday.

The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis.
This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass.
Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.

Rat urine contains toxic and deadly substances.
It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part
of
all soda cans before drinking out of them.
The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.

A study at NYCU showed that the tops of
all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e.). full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.

No comments: