Friday, November 27, 2009
1. Gas or electric stove top. For a shiny stove top, dip a clean cloth in vinegar and rub it on surface. For grease on stove top, soak cloth in vinegar and rub on greased spot. soak the greased with vinegar if it is hard to remove.
2. Microwave odor. Boil a solution of 1/4 cup vinegar and 1 cup water in the microwave oven. The process will not only loosen splattered food; it will also deodorize the oven.
3. Stainless steel pots and pans. Rub the pots and pans with dish cloth soaked in pure vinegar. Set pots and pans aside for a while, then wash them with water.
4. Clogged kitchen sink. Pour a handful of baking soda in the sink outlet, followed by 1/4 vinegar. After few minutes drain the sink outlet with hot water.
5. Bottles. Wash mayonnaise, cheese or peanut butter bottles. rinse them with vinegar to keep them clean and deodorized.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Water is considered as one of the basic necessity for human beings to exist and survive. That is why we need to save water. Saving water will not only help us save money, we also contribute to the protection of our environment. Below are some tips on saving water.
1. Reuse the water. We can use the water at home repeatedly. For example, we can use the water from the washing machine for watering plants or flowers, cleaning the garage and cleaning the toilet.
2. Reduce the number of using water. Schedule the number of days to wash clothes like three times a week in order to minimize usage of water and as well save money by reducing also the use of detergent. Tips also in washing, start from small things and white clothes this is to improve the efficiency of water use.
3. Get rid of bad habits of using water. Sometimes we don't mine that the faucet is halfway open and dropping some amount of water in exchange of watching tv, answering the phone or whatever activities.
4. Don't throw tissues or some materials to the toilet bowl because it causes clogging and will need more water when flushing.
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Christmas season is really near. Have you think a gift for yourself? How about changing you old design eyeglasses? Yes, a new pair of eyeglasses from Zenni Optical. They have new arrivals of holiday fun eyeglasses. There are a lot of glasses categories from Zenni Optical which you can choose from. If you don’t have enough budgets, then you can avail their $8 Prescription Zenni Glasses with same quality of those expensive one. So try for yourself and now and look new this Christmas Season.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Many people would describe a satisfying and fulfilling marriage of 53 years as amazing in this day. Yet, the truth is that any couple can have an amazing marriage. The key is paying attention to the little things that keep love alive. Below are some of the hints to a happy marriage:
1. Apologize frequently- knowing when one is wrong and promptly apologizing for the offensive action. Don't hesitate to express an apology if your words, attitudes were wrong.
2. Take up residence in someone else's point of view. Means learning to listen. Provide opportunity and freedom for your partner to express his/her opinion without interruption.
3. Pray for your partner. Always include your partner in your prayers and ask God to bless him.
4. Keep a sense of humor. Lighten and brighten your marriage by maintaining a sense of humor.
5. Talk regularly. No matter how busy you are set aside at least 20 minutes a day.
6. Be loyal.
7. Expand your joy level. Remind yourself not to let the pace of life constrict your level of joy and pleasure together.
8. Always to be courteous and considerate. Continue to treat your partner as though it was your first date.
9. Educate yourself about love. Consider your idealism into a practical, workable reality by educating yourself about love.
Entering into a marriage life is not a easy task. It is a lifetime vocation and it needs a lot of adjustment and sacrifice in order to achieve a longer marriage with happy and harmonious living.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Everyday we are accumulating toxins in our body which we get from pollutions, the food we eat, the products we use and many other ways affecting our health. This is very applicable to men and women who use styling gels, spray, and other medicines during hair treatment use by many parlors. We did not even know how much toxins our body has. But there are already existing products which can detect the toxin level of our body, so we can have the time to cleanse our body completely prior to the test we are going to take. It is the Detox Universal Kit. They have many products which are safe, easy to use and undetectable. One of the products is the Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo and Conditioner which will wash away external barriers from hair spray, gels and remove medications, chemical buildup and other impurities from within the hair, it has a purifying agent that can penetrate the hair shaft to dissolve, release and remove all the chemicals in the hair and it has an aloe base conditioner that control hair tangles, adds sheen and improves manageability. It is the only complete deep cleansing shampoo and conditioner with a money back guarantee. Use it as your usual shampoo.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Being a parent is the hardest thing to do. It involves a lot of sacrifices and adjustments. And you can only realize it unless when you are already a parent too. Sometimes we hate or become angry with our parents when they will not allow us to go out or do this things. It seems that we are not love by them, they are overprotective and whatever negative emotions towards them which sometimes resulted to rebellion. They are just normal reactions of parents because they wanted to protect their children because no parents wanted that their children will be in harm.
I learned a lot from that one day seminar and I hope those children out there to understand their parents and give their respect and love.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics
Another round of thanks to all October droppers. May you continue dropping my site.
Monday, November 2, 2009