Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Out of Town Trip

To my fellow bloggers and friends in the blogging community, maybe you are wondering that I was very silent (no postings and chat either in the shoutmix) for the past six days, it's because I was out of town to accompany our recruitment team and conducted entrance exams for incoming freshmen to Surallah, Banga and Marbel South Cotabato. I had a good experienced to the place. In fact I had gained extra pounds(lol) because we ate a lot. Actually we're back in Davao City on Sunday night and had my rest day on Monday. I supposed to work on Tuesday but I need to accompany my mother to the doctor for checked-up. And on Wednesday it was declared by the President as non-working holiday to pay respect for the burial of President Corazon Aquino who passed away last August 1, 2009. So, it was indeed a long vacation for me. I need to double time for the missing days for my blog hopping. I need to have my droppings now.

No comments: