Do you wear pantyhose? How many times did you use a pair of pantyhose? Probably you use it twice, thrice depending on the quality of the brand and price. Fortunately, there are several ways you can do to make each pair of pantyhose last as long as possible.
1. Look for opaque, heavier knits and avoid sheer pantyhose.
2. Wear the proper size. Pantyhose that are too small will be more under stress and more likely to run and destroy.
3. Spray the new pantyhose lightly with starch to add strength to the fibers.
4. Wet the pantyhose and place them in a plastic bag, sealed the bag and put it in a freezer. Freezing the pantyhose will stress the fibers before you wear them thus making them harder to tear when wearing. Remove them from the freezer and allow them to defrost before hanging them to dry.
5. Be careful when putting the pantyhose. Do not wear jewelry and keep your finger and toe nails trimmed. This will keep the pantyhose from encountering any unwanted snags or rips.
6. If your pantyhose already have a snag or rip, use a hairspray or clear nail polish. Turn the hose inside out and apply lightly to the edges of the run or snag. Allow to dry completely before wearing again.
Try those simple tips in order to save money and avoid frequent buying of pantyhose.
Habits That Affect Our Health - *Normally when we are working in an office, we usually go to a rush especially in the morning in which we are doing certain habits that could put our hea...
9 months ago