As we all know that Vinegar is a sour liquid used mainly in the kitchen as food preservatives, flavoring and use for preparing menus. But there are also other uses of vinegar. If you don't have enough budget for buying wipes for your appliances then go for vinegar.
1. Gas or electric stove top. For a shiny stove top, dip a clean cloth in vinegar and rub it on surface. For grease on stove top, soak cloth in vinegar and rub on greased spot. soak the greased with vinegar if it is hard to remove.
2. Microwave odor. Boil a solution of 1/4 cup vinegar and 1 cup water in the microwave oven. The process will not only loosen splattered food; it will also deodorize the oven.
3. Stainless steel pots and pans. Rub the pots and pans with dish cloth soaked in pure vinegar. Set pots and pans aside for a while, then wash them with water.
4. Clogged kitchen sink. Pour a handful of baking soda in the sink outlet, followed by 1/4 vinegar. After few minutes drain the sink outlet with hot water.
5. Bottles. Wash mayonnaise, cheese or peanut butter bottles. rinse them with vinegar to keep them clean and deodorized.
Habits That Affect Our Health - *Normally when we are working in an office, we usually go to a rush especially in the morning in which we are doing certain habits that could put our hea...
4 years ago