Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Importance of Web Directories

Blogging is one of my favorite pass times when I am facing my computer. I started doing this for about two years already. I really enjoy doing this because it gives me the chance to think of what I am going to post in my site and being able to browse other site that gives me some information which can be helpful in my day to day activities. I suppose everybody is making money out of their blogs which makes me eager to do so. Actually it’s not easy to just post article into your site, you also need to extend your horizon to what the real world of blogging is all about. Probably you will ask yourself “How can I earn from my blog?” That is also my question before and that question was answered when I already earning a little. The very important tool for any websites is boosting popularity to readers. This is where free web directory comes in. It is like the yellow pages of a telephone directory where companies are categories for easy access and browsing, the same also with web directory. It is a subject guide, typically organized by major topics and subtopics. The best known directory is the one at Yahoo Directory. Maybe when you do surfing the net you happened read and seen SEO friendly web directory. This is just one of the web directories that can be helpful in boosting visitors to your site. You can also submit your site to DMOZ. So if you want your site to be well known to readers submit it for free to free web directory.

No comments: