Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Travel To Davao del Norte

Hi guys I was not able to update my site because I just came from Davao del Norte for testing. Have you been there? Well, the place might not be so beautiful but if you like nature then the place is right for you to travel. Along the way you will be able to see the pacific view of the blue sea and the beautiful formations of mountains. It was somewhere in Mati that you can see a mountain forming like a sleeping dinosaur.
We went to different schools of Cateel, Baganga, Caraga and Manay. We slept in Mati for it was the only place that has a good hotels. We felt dizzy because of the curved roads but we really have fun and enjoyed our travel.

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

making some noises!