Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Game: Wheel of Fortune





The Wheel of Fortune is the most popular syndicated game show on television.
The show has been on the air for over 25 years.
It may seem impossible today to imagine Wheel without Pat Sajak and Vanna White, but the show actually started back in 1975. It was a CBS daytime game show then, with Chuck Woolery as the host and Susan Stafford as the letter-turner.

The longest-running syndicated game show in the United States has finally arrived as ABS-CBN premieres the Philippine version of CBS’ “Wheel of Fortune” beginning, Jan 14, to be hosted by “Game Show Queen” Kris AquinoUp to R200,000 in cash can be given away every night to the featured studio players while R2 million, R1 million and a brand new car is at stake for the player who will make it to the bonus round.Running for 25 years now in the US, “Wheel of Fortune” is one of the most famous game shows ever created on television. Even host Kris Aquino admitted that she is a big fan.“I used to watch the show in the States that is why I am really excited with ‘Wheel of Fortune’ because now I will be the one to personally host the show,” said Kris.Also joining Kris every night are Pinoy Big Brother Celebrity Edition 2 housemate Zara Aldana and “Star in a Million” finalist Jasmine Fitgerald who will be the show’s puzzle assistants.

I really like to watch this game because it helps my vocabulary and also helps me think. It's an educational show actually. In fact I also played this game in the internet. I wish I could joined this game soon.

No comments: