Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

God's Hidden Purpose.................

Have you experienced disappointment, discouragement and failures in life? How do you handle the situation? In my 33 years of living here on earth I already experienced moments of happiness and loneliness in life. During my younger years wherein I don’t have enough idea on what life is, I easily surrender, feel alone and even told to myself I want to die. I don’t like this kind of life, I don’t like the people around me, and they don’t love me. But when I encounter God during my retreat everything has changed. I became stronger and determined to pursue my dreams in life. I developed self-confidence and strong faith in God. And everything that I do always asked God’s wisdom to enlighten me in every decision that I made.
As the years passed I already have my owned family. My life now has changed. My focus now is how to have a happy and harmonious life. It can’t be avoided that especially now a days, I think everybody have experienced difficulties (financially) due to economic situations in our country. So in order to survive for the crisis I applied jobs from other countries. Opportunity is already there but then something happened which hinders my planned. I am so depressed and disappointed. It came to the point that I questioned God why it happened I been doing this for a good purpose but why? One day, I heard a sermon from a television show stating, that everything that happens here on earth God has a purpose why it happened. He has a message and it’s up to you to recognize it. God never gives problems wherein you cannot solve it. He gives it because He knows you can have the solution and He will guide you. I asked sorry to God and believe that He has other purpose for me.

No comments: