It's just a couple of days remaining before the school year begins. I'm sure all of the parents are busy preparing, buying things for their students. And some of our parents are thinking of ways to make their budget enough for the school requirements. Here are some tips I can suggest in order to save a little from the budget.
- Recycle your child’s old wardrobe by finding new items that still fit or using some hand-me downs from an older child.
- Check flea markets and second stores for cheaper prices of school supplies.
- Encourage your child to recycle left over notebooks which can still be used by putting them together the unused ones and bind it.
- Make a list of school supplies before going to the store for fast and easy buying.
- Make a survey and comparison of prices so that in one way or another you can save money and time.