Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!
Click Advertise on My Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Additional Link on My Sidebar


I just made this additional link or layout of my site yesterday and I am so happy every time I open my site. It really pays to visit other blog sites wherein you can view, read some information that you can apply this to your own site. Maybe you wonder what I am talking about. There is new in my sidebar. That is my flag counter. I saw it when I had my droppings of entrecard and tried installing it. When I open my site this morning I feel so happy, excited and flattered to see people from different countries visiting my site. Sorry I cannot remember the blogsite where I saw the flag counter but a million thanks to you. Want to try? Just click the link and you will be redirected to the site. It’s really a different feeling I tell you.

No comments: